![]() |
| Me = Nutbar? Maybe ... |
I have been blessed with inspiration. I have both the need and the ability to make, imagine, obsess, correct, create, organize and edit all sorts of things. This is my talent and it's what I love. I have the strongest feeling that I am meant to do something with all of that, something that prospers me spiritually as well as monetarily. I just KNOW it.
Still, this isn't the first time that this thought has occurred to me, that I should exploit my talents for fulfillment and money. I feel that haven't had the opportunity or (more likely) the courage to go on to the next step. Here I am - unsure of myself and basically stalled out on my own journey but chock full of ideas and potential.
So, what's in a name? I was in a stay-at-home mommy rut. Then I finally caved to peer pressure and signed up with Pinterest. WOW.
So my thought is this: I will blog about the journey that I am on. I'll blog about how I'm using Pinterest to improve my life financially, domestically, etc. I'll post the projects I undertake with their sources and my outcomes. I'll show you the progression. And maybe you can come with me on this journey and we can support each other.
Here are some of my goals for my posts:
FUN CRAFTY PROJECTS!!!! - with lots of pictures and practical advice (or cautionary tales lol)
Gifts for family and friends (hahaha, see above)
Family activities
Activities for Alex, my 2 year old son
Cleaning schedule
Fitness schedule
Meal planning
Budgeting - financial planning
Forays into homesteading (gardening, DIY cleaning products, etc)
More and more and more
So, come back and see how I make myself relevant in the Universe and use Pinterest to change my life. I feel like the title will make more and more sense -- the universe is vast and this is just the starting point.
XOXO,
Melanie
So my thought is this: I will blog about the journey that I am on. I'll blog about how I'm using Pinterest to improve my life financially, domestically, etc. I'll post the projects I undertake with their sources and my outcomes. I'll show you the progression. And maybe you can come with me on this journey and we can support each other.
Here are some of my goals for my posts:
FUN CRAFTY PROJECTS!!!! - with lots of pictures and practical advice (or cautionary tales lol)
Gifts for family and friends (hahaha, see above)
Family activities
Activities for Alex, my 2 year old son
Cleaning schedule
Fitness schedule
Meal planning
Budgeting - financial planning
Forays into homesteading (gardening, DIY cleaning products, etc)
More and more and more
So, come back and see how I make myself relevant in the Universe and use Pinterest to change my life. I feel like the title will make more and more sense -- the universe is vast and this is just the starting point.
XOXO,
Melanie



you go girl!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thank you so much!
DeleteI love you, you're beautiful inside and out!
ReplyDeleteLove you too, G! Thank you so much for the support! Hugs to you and your sweet family :)
Delete