No, for real, somebody turn it off. Or at least pause it. Shaun T. is trying to kill me. Why won't my ears pop? My knees are like noodles. Gaaaah! I am fumbling through this workout at half-speed and I'm pretty sure my body is desperately trying to create a third lung or a second heart to cope with it - how can you continue giving me instructions while demonstrating the exercises? Yes, these moves are "explosive", any more "explosive" and my chest will look like something out of Aliens. This workout is clearly for fit people. If you are not fit, you are UNFIT for Insanity. Shaun T. hates chunky people and he's trying to kill us off one "explosive" move at a time. Save yourselves - until you are fit enough to worry about things like muscle definition or plyometrics, you should not attempt this workout. If more than one place on your body jiggles, this is not for you.
Back to ye olde drawing board.
Ok, I refuse to see this as failure. I will try this workout again when I can benchpress my husband and run a marathon. In the mean time, I'm going to try this one now:
Wish me luck!
XOXOXOX,
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment